Custom-Tailored & Personalized Mattresses
Wouldn’t it be nice to receive real guidance from someone trained in the ergonomics of sleep? Give us 30 minutes and we will change your life.
At Søvn European Sleep Systems, we are trained in the ergonomics of sleep and body mechanics. What that means to you is that we are able help you and your partner find the proper mattress for your size, weight, weight distribution, and how you sleep.
Our highly trained staff will evaluate your needs and suggest 3 or 4 mattresses that are healthy, comfortable and ergonomically correct.
Your new mattress should fit YOU and not the other way around. When selecting a new mattress, the objective is a mattress that will provide a combination of two supremely important functions:
- support body weight properly and
- provide pressure-point relief where necessary
Achieving these objectives will result in a neutral, natural sleeping posture, providing optimal ergonomic positioning while you sleep.
The fact is that there is no single mattress design or firmness level that is good for everyone.
- Our fitting process takes about 30 minutes.
- No need to make an appointment, unless you need to come in during non-business hours .
- Dress in comfortable clothes.
- Bring some basic information:
- Think about how you sleep: side, back, belly? Put some ballpark percentages to each sleeping position. This will help us eliminate some obvious options.
- Think about what physical issues are keeping you awake or bothering you: shoulder pain, hip pain, low back pain?
Schedule your appointment today!
There are two ways to schedule a date & time for your bed fitting – online or by phone.
Toll Free: 1-(877) 425-2325
Dallas Location: (214) 257-7910
Southlake Location: (817) 488-1115
Our highly trained specialists will help ensure that your next mattress is both healthy & comfortable. Our appointments last about 30 minutes.
An appointment is NOT necessary. Simply drop in during normal business hours and someone will be happy to assist you.